1. What is the size of the group?
There will be 12 – 15 Queens joining the Honouring Thyself retreat, this excludes practitioners and the team.
2. Do we have to participate in every activity?
No, participation in every activity is not compulsory. However, we do encourage engagement throughout the trip to gain the full benefits of the Honouring thyself journey.
3. Can you accommodate those with limited mobility?
The accommodation unfortunately cannot facilitate those with limited mobility, however we do aim to have this as a priority at our future retreats.
4. Are all excursions included in the total cost?
All excursion costs are included in the total retreat cost, including transportation. However, It is advised to bring spending money for any additional cost outside of the excursions.
5. Do we have to be vegan / plant-based to attend the retreat?
No, you do not have to be vegan to attend the retreat. However, all food provided will be plant-based/vegan centered.
6. How much spending money do you recommend guests bring?
We advise spending funds of around £300 or more. You may also want to purchase souvenirs, or towards any sales at the retreat space.
7. Do we have quiet time?
Yes, there will be time in between sessions or at the end of each day for quiet/alone time.
8. What is the retreat’s itinerary?
Our retreat itinerary will only be released to those in attendance of the retreat, once deposit is secured.
Any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] – please put in the subject HONOURING THYSELF RETREAT